Bring The Leadership Challenge® In-house
Corporate Elements is your perfect partner for building an in-house leadership pipeline. We provide training and support for executives, training professionals, leaders, groups and facilitators.
- We tailor delivery options and content to meet our clients’ individual needs and existing leadership platform.
- We support each client’s leadership development goals with targeted strategies, expertise, talent, relevant tools, and follow-through.
- We offer full workshop support, including books, assessments and courseware, e-learning programs, Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) administration, and ongoing post-workshop coaching and consulting.
- We are experts at helping clients integrate The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® into their organizational culture.
Give us a call or contact us to find out how you can bring The Leadership Challenge® customized programs and materials in-house to meet the your organization’s business and individual leadership needs—(218) 329-0836.
Participants complete The Leadership Practices Inventory® or LPI. This industry-leading, highly regarded and validated 360 degree assessment tool measures how often 30 leadership behaviors are practiced from one’s own point of view and as observed by as many as 10 colleagues. In class, participants get valuable feedback from the LPI, learn how to interpret it, and use it as a guide to increasing behaviors that will make them better leaders.
As a result of this workshop, participants are better able to:
- Identify their own leadership strengths and areas for improvement.
- Communicate fundamental values and beliefs.
- Focus people’s efforts on key values through their own actions.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Search for opportunities to take the risks needed for growth.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel.
- Recognize the accomplishments of others.