Come join us for an open enrollment Workshop, or bring a session in-house!
More Than a Training Event, a Life Changing Experience
Leadership is a lifelong journey, and a life-changing one as well. The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique program that has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations for individuals within organizations of all sizes and industries. During the Workshop, participants will develop new skills and capabilities based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, thus increasing their ability to provide credible and effective leadership to their organization.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop Includes:
- Interactive 2-day Workshop
- Lodging and all meals for the duration of the workshop (two days and two nights)
- The Leadership Challenge® Participant Guidebook and other valuable resources
- Online Leadership Practices Inventory® (assessment inventory) including all processing, scoring and confidential feedback for one Self and up to ten ”Observer” respondents (direct reports, manager, coworkers, etc.)
- Individualized coaching during the program
- Follow-up coaching (1 hour) at 30 and 90 days following the Workshop
- Networking opportunities with other leaders
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included
- Maplelag Resort’s infamous Bottomless Cookie Jars!
Our interactive and hands-on Workshop sessions are limited to small groups of participants. They are facilitated by experienced trainers who bring the philosophy, principles, and lessons of The Leadership Challenge to life through content-rich lectures, group discussions, workbook exercises, video case studies, team problem-solving, and storytelling.
The Leadership Challenge Workshop session will introduce you to the essence of effective and influential leadership while allowing you to define and refine your personal leadership style through interactive group exercises and practical activities. It is based on nearly three decades of research and follows our proven development path to achieving effective change and immediate results.
Who should participate?
Anyone who currently is in a leadership role or who has leadership aspirations can participate. In our view, a leader is anyone who believes they can make a difference in the lives and realities of others. Combined with an ability and desire to develop yourself and others, this makes you a candidate for our programs.
What will you learn? Among other things, to…
- Identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement.
- Recognize when you are “at your best” as a leader and enable you to reproduce it
- Better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs.
- Inspire others to share a common vision.
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel.
Where, when, and how long?
The Leadership Challenge Workshop sessions are organized as intensive 2-day events, or can be scheduled in 2-hour intervals once a week for 8 weeks. It all depends on what works for you.
- Our 2-day open enrollment Workshop sessions are held at beautiful Maplelag Resort in Callaway, MN.
- Our 8-week open enrollment Workshop sessions are currently held in Fargo, ND, and we are working on adding additional locations.
- Workshop sessions can also be held at your worksite.