To be successful in any role, we should always be developing and building new skills. High performers are always finding ways to learn more and grow their expertise; it’s part of what being a high performer is all about. When we grow new skills, we not only perform better in our current jobs, we have more future opportunities available to us as well.
The Developing for Success courseware equips you with the tools and information to take the steps required to identify the skills you need now and in the future, as well as shows you how to brand and promote your professional skills, create a personalized skill development plan, and to uncover the best professional organizations for you.
The Developing for Success course bundle consists of 10 courses for individual contributors. Each course is short, relevant to the learner, targeted and can be immediately applied on the job within your specific environment:
- Exploring Company Job Opportunities
- Brand and Promote What You Do
- Identify Potential Career Opportunities
- Know Your Skills and Gaps
- Building Skills and Capabilities
- Skill Development Opportunities
- Personal Skill Development Plan
- Increase Your Personal Performance
- Best Professional Organizations for You
- Personal Expectations and Your Workload
Contact us for more information or to test the courses in this bundle.