In partnership with the Berry Writing Group, the experts on business writing, the Writing to Get Things Done® Toolkit will improve productivity by teaching how to use writing as a powerful tool for getting things done. Students will improve their on-the-job writing skills—writing clear, easy-to-read emails, letters, memorandums, meeting minutes, procedures, trip reports, and technical reports.
The Writing to Get Things Done® toolkit consists of 8 courses for managers or individual contributors. Each course is short, relevant to the learner, targeted and can be immediately applied on the job within your specific environment:
- Effective Business Communication
- Separating Readers’ and Writers’ Needs
- Identifying Ineffective Writing Styles
- Using the Reporting Process
- Selecting the Best Writing Model
- Write Effective Opening Paragraphs
- Effective Middle and Closing Paragraphs
- Forecasting Subject Lines
- Most Common Business Writing Model
- Writing Model for Reports and Documents
- Writing Style and Tone
- Effective Emails
Contact us for more information or to test the courses in this bundle.