An Elearning! Magazine Award Winner: Leadership Development (2016, 2017, 2018)
When you’re a manager, there are some basic, essential skills everyone should have. Whether it’s setting clear work priorities, building great teamwork, listening well to others, or performing a performance review. Each of the skills impact how effective you’ll be as a manager.
The Management Essentials courseware will help you build these skills and others. By giving you on the job development exercises to evaluate performance, set clear expectations, and create the right level of challenging work, you’ll build the skills required to be a great and motivating manager for each of your employees.
The Management Essentials course bundle consists of 15 courses for managers. Each course is short, relevant to the learner, targeted and can be immediately applied on the job within your specific environment:
- Giving Clear Work Priorities
- What Employees Need
- Reinforce Great Teamwork
- Valuing Employees
- Listening to Others’ Ideas and Opinions
- Problem Solving Expectations
- The Right Workload for Employees
- The Great Things Employees Do
- An Ethics and Integrity Discussion
- Perform a Performance Review
- Creating Challenging Work
- Receive Feedback From Your Employees
- Creating a Great Work Situation
- Evaluating Performance in the Right Way
- Perform a Departure Review
Contact us for more information or to test the courses in this bundle.