When you’re in charge of managing a project there is a lot to do. Whether it’s planning and tracking tasks and assignments, involving others in the right way, communicating to stakeholders or negotiating and decision-making. All of these skills must be used when you are responsible for the success of a project.
Whether this is your first or twentieth project, the Project Management for Managers courseware is for you. This courseware will strengthen existing skills and build new ones to help you successfully manage any project from start to finish.
The Project Management for Managers course bundle consists of 18 courses for managers. Each course is short, relevant to the learner, targeted and can be immediately applied on the job within your specific environment:
- Team Involvement in Planning
- Brand and Promote Your Project
- Project Plan Updates
- Planning Tools and Resources
- Articulate the Attributes of Your Ideas
- Essential Project Plan Components
- Status Reporting Expectations
- Sharing Essential Project Information
- Sharing Problems Right Away
- Monitor Project Status
- Objectively Evaluate Proposals
- Advocate for Interests
- Be Open to Different Solutions
- Focus on the Issues vs. Individuals
- Negotiating with Difficult People
- The Likelihood of Project Risk
- Responding to Project Risk
- Minimize the Consequences
Contact us for more information or to test the courses in this bundle.