Leading remote employees is now a fact of life. Over 80% of teams and 90% of projects have at least one member not physically located with the rest of the group. In addition, a recent study from GlobalWorkplaceAnalytics.com showed that the number of employees who telecommute more than one day per week increased over 79% from 2005 to 2012.
While the principles of effective leadership and team management haven’t changed, maintaining peak performance and keeping employees engaged when separated by miles, time zones and culture is a tall task for any manager or organization. With 18 courses, covering six topic areas, remote leaders now have the tools they need to be successful leaders, no matter where their employees work in the world.
The Remote Leadership manager toolkit consists of 18 courses for managers. Each course is short, relevant to the learner, targeted and can be immediately applied on the job within your specific environment:
- The Unique Aspects of the Virtual Work Environment
- Classic Leadership with a Virtual Twist
- Building Trust in the Virtual Environment
- Managing Remote Teams
- Building Trust with Remote Teams
- Maximizing Virtual Tools
- The Pitfalls of Web-Based Meetings
- Planning a Virtual Meeting
- Leading a Virtual Meeting
- Getting Ready for Your Virtual Presentation
- Web-based Presentation Basics
- Communication Techniques for Web-based Presentations
- Keys to Remote Accountability
- Collaborative Goal Setting at a Distance
- Helping Others Achieve Goals
- Coaching Others—The Basics
- Applying Coaching Remotely
- Giving Remote Feedback
Contact us for more information or to test the courses in this bundle.