Vado partnered with C-Suite Analytics and the best-selling author, Dick Finnegan, to create 12 bite sized e-learning courses that build the skills needed to have meaningful Stay Interviews with employees to increase employee engagement and reduce turnover. Dick Finnegan, C-Suite Analytics founder, authored, The Power of Stay Interviews and The Stay Interview. The first book is the most top-selling book in the history for the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM). The second book is a manager’s guide, being published by AMACOM in 20+ languages and an audio book.
This set of courses is designed for Human Resources, Training and Development and Line Leaders. This toolkit builds the skills leaders and managers need to successful conduct Stay Interviews with their employees and build a successful Stay Plan.
The Stay Interview manager toolkit consists of 12 courses for managers. Each course is short, relevant to the learner, targeted and can be immediately applied on the job within your specific environment:
- Introduction to the Stay Interview
- Preparing to Conduct Stay Interviews
- Essential Stay Interview Skill #1: Listening
- Essential Stay Interview Skill #2: Take Notes
- Essential Stay Interview Skill #3: Probing
- Essential Stay Interview Skill #4: Taking Responsibility
- Managing the Stay Interview
- Developing a Stay Plan
- Closing and Forecasting
- Avoiding Stay Interview Preparation Traps
- Avoiding Stay Interview Meeting Traps
- Avoiding Stay Interview Post Interview Traps
Contact us for more information or to test the courses in this bundle.